Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Black with a POP

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to my fashion and beauty blog!  

I hope you all enjoy my very first post and continue to check back to see updates!

What I love about this look is that it is a very classic look with edgy details that keep it fresh and inspired.
If there are any questions please let me know!  Where I purchased each item is listed below the pictures.

ENJOY!



Believe it or not this is NOT a dress! 
Cowl Neck Tank is from the Guess Outlet
Black Maxi Skirt is from Victoriassecret.com
Belt is a fabulous find from H&M
Necklace is from Forever21 


Earrings are from the Bebe Outlet
Make up is a mix of Smashbox, MAC, and Urban Decay



Cameo ring is from jewelmint.com
Flower ring is from Forever21
Nail Polish is "Big Spender" from Essie



Black Canvas Wedges with cork bottom are from the Aldo Outlet

2 comments: