Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blazer and Skinnies

This look is one of the most popular, I think, of 2012.  Blazers aren't just for the office anymore, they have been integrated into everyday fashion.  Denim has taken on new life with bright and pastel colors that allow so much room for interpretation with this look.  

Below all of the pictures are descriptions of each piece.  Let me know what you think and leave comments or pictures if you have any of similar looks!

I wore this outfit with a messy ponytail because it down plays the business appeal of the ensemble. It's also very easy for anyone constantly on the go!


Sunglasses are Dolce & Gabbana from Sunglass Hut
Blazer is from Forever21
This cami is from Forever21 and let me say one of my favorite tops!  It flows so nicely on it's own and looks beautiful paired with a jacket as I did here.
Skinny jeans are Rich & Skinny from the Nordstrom Rack
Shoes are Ciji from Shoedazzle.com



Layered silver necklace is from Express
Black wrap bracelet is from Forever21
Watch was a gift and is by Roberto Cavalli
Shield ring is Lucky Brand from the Nordstrom Rack

2 comments: